Dear parents, if you are looking for a fun and safe experience for your children, the Mermaid Children program and the Mermaid Junior course are perfect for you!
We offer a safe and controlled environment for children to have fun and learn at the same time. Our highly qualified staff will be present during all activities, which will take place in a partnered swimming pool.
Our Mermaid Children program is designed for children aged 6 to 9 years old, while the Mermaid Junior course is for guys aged 10 to 14 and a half years old. During the program and course, children will learn to move in the water like real mermaids or tritons, improving their muscle performance and developing their awareness of the aquatic environment. Additionally, through games and challenges, they will also learn to work as a team and achieve goals.
To participate in the program or 1st level course, children must be able to swim and have a sports medical certificate.
Required age to participate in the Mermaid Children program is: 6 years old.
Required age to participate in the Mermaid Junior 1st Level course is: 10 years old.
Before confirming registration, the Instructors of Underwater Academy will carry out a small practical evaluation directly in the swimming pool.
The Mermaid Children program provides a certificate of participation, while the Mermaid Junior course provides the issuance of a Mermaid Junior patent by Underwater Academy, after passing a small theoretical and practical exam.
The equipment you will use:
During the Mermaid Children program and 1st Level Junior Mermaid course, the equipment used will be: mask, snorkel, and fins.
If you need help, see our FAQs
- Children’s Program and 1st Level Mermaid Junior Course
- Mermaid Junior 2nd Level Course
- 1st level memaid course for adults
- Having Good Buoyancy Control in Scuba Diving: The Revealed BenefitsScuba diving with a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (SCUBA) offers divers the opportunity to explore the wonders of the underwater world. But how important is proper buoyancy during these underwater
- The Importance of Learning to Breathe in Freediving: The Key to Underwater DepthsIntroduction: Freediving, or breath-hold diving, is a fascinating sport that requires extraordinary mental and physical discipline. Freedivers immerse their bodies in the depths of the ocean without the use of
- Interview with Dr. Matthew Turner – Hyperbaric Medicine ExpertInterview with Dr. Matthew Turner – Hyperbaric Medicine Expert Hello, Dr. Turner. Could you please introduce yourself briefly and explain your experience in the field of hyperbaric medicine? Dr. Turner: